Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day 2 and 3


I have decided that on the weekends that I am only going to give you an update Sunday. I want to spend as much time with my family as possible!

Yesterday (Saturday) and today (Sunday) have been pretty hard days. My skin is going through detox right now, my pores are being cleansed and that means my face is breaking out. If I was not already self-conscious enough before, I now feel like a teenager going through purity. I almost feel as if I need to apologize to people for the way I look. I have been really praying about that and God has convicted me saying, “Who are you to say that my creation is not good enough.” I am not boasting by any means, but my God created me just the way He wanted me to look. I am beautiful in his sight. I am learning to love myself the way I am. God is teaching me a lot through this journey and I am scared and I am loving it all at the same time. I serve an amazing God, who loves me and took the time to knit me in my mother’s womb.

“For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.” Psalm 139:13

No comments:

Post a Comment