Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pumpking Patch 2011





















I can't believe that it has been a year since I last posted on here. I wish I was a better blogger cause I really want to be. Is that something that you can pray for?lol Anyway, this past Saturday we took Annie-Sarah to the pumpkin patch for the third year in a row. We had a good time, but Annie-Sarah felt horrible. Her allergies were bothering her so bad, but she insisted she wanted to go. This year they had a few upgrades: instead of the hay bale maze, they had two new inflatables. Annie-Sarah did not feel like getting in the inflatables, but she did get her face painted, rode on the hay ride twice, and we pulled her around in the wagon. Here is are pictures of every year we have taken her and you can see how much she has grown. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment