Thursday, October 27, 2011

15 day challenge!!!


In our walk with God it is always easier to have a closer walk with Him if we have an accountability. Well I want to have a closer walk with God and the area I want to work on is being a good steward of the money(very little) that God has blessed us with. This is were this 16 day challenge comes in, for the next 15 working days I am going to pack Daniel and I's lunch for work. I know what your thinking, this is not a hard task, but for us I want to be more disciplined in this area. I have become addicted to pinterest.com in the last couple weeks and it is where my inspiration has come from. I have found a blog that I think are going to help me in my adventure. I did some research on the average cost per week to pack your lunch is $11. So that is $22 for Daniel and I both. We are spending much much more than that! I am praying that I can do this, it is only 15 days and who knows I just might like it!:) Here is the blog that is going to help me get started....
http://www.familyfreshcooking.com/2011/09/16/project-lunch-box-30-day-challenge/

No comments:

Post a Comment