Monday, August 23, 2010

School started today!!!


Today school started for Daniel and I!!! It does not seem like it is time for it to start, but ready or not here it is. This is my senior year at Liberty University and I am super excited about graduating!! We are planning I traveling to Virginia in May for graduation and then after graduation we are going to go to Washington D.C. for a couple of days. The only problem is that I feel like I am never going to make it to graduation. I feel like I am working towards a goal that I am never going to achieve. It is taking me 5 years to get a 4 year degree, but hey at least I am getting it. Daniel is in his second semester of his master's degree and he is doing great! He is very much looking forward to graduation and it looks like he will graduating in December 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment